Posted May 31, 2023 | Printable Pdf File >
Columbia River Bar Pilots were established in 1846 to ensure the safety of ships, crews, and cargoes crossing the Columbia River Bar, which is recognized as one of the most dangerous and challenging navigated stretches of water in the world. Columbia River Bar Pilots LLC (CRBP) provides logistic and administrative support for its members such as scheduling, billing, and transportation to and from the vessels they pilot. Saddle Mountain Inc., an affiliate company, exists to provide pilot boat, helicopter, administrative and other services to CRBP LLC.
CRBP/Saddle Mountain seek a qualified Business Director to help navigate our complex maritime business and financial environments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A business-related bachelor’s degree, MBA, JD, or CPA.
- Minimum (5) years experience in accounting/finance and business management.
- Experience managing organizations successfully.
- Transportation, logistics, and/or maritime experience desired.
- Ability to maintain and foster relationships with industry stakeholders.
- Competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
- Full medical benefits.
- Employer-provided retirement benefits.
- The opportunity for remote work.
- Coastal living in charming Astoria, OR.
To learn more about our organization, visit columbiariverbarpilots.com/about/.
Qualified applicants should submit their cover letter, resume, references, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. The applicant review process commences 1-July-23. The job listing remains open until the position is filled.